Resolved
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 17

This post should be deleted

Original review posted by user Jun 14

It is illegal to engage in telemarketing to phone numbers on the DNC.Wendhawk and team troll court records to get phone numbers of newly filed case.

Then their scam is to illegally call and/or text plaintiff to get work. They do not bother to check if a number is on the DNC registry. Violating 47 USC §501 and §227 is a crime. Wenhawk does just that, every day, case after case.

These criminals should be stopped. But there is more, if you challenge them they will say that they are connected to the cops because, apparently, both of them is are retired cops. They violated CA Penal Code section 519... called extortion.

Even making an implied threat to accuse a person of a crime is felony extortion. That is the law. _______________________________ I just got another call from Rory Wendell from 951-965-6385. He called me up to bully me some more.

This guy is a real peace of work. He thinks that by threatening to have me arrested by one of his fellow cops that that will make me take down this post. Rory is a scammer, through and through. I am shocked that a retired cop turned PI would engage in criminal telemarketing in violation of 47 USC section 501.

Rory Wendell is just a criminal with a badge.It is truly sickening when a retired cop uses the court web pages to stalk victims and criminally violate 47 USC section 501 by harassing others via text and non-stop calls.

Reason of review: 47 USC 501.

Preferred solution: shut down the scam.

I didn't like: Spam texting and telemarketing.

Had an Experience with Wenhawk Court Services?

Comments